FLAGGL Annual Conference
FLAGGL Small Business Lenders Conference
September 18-20, 2019 | JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Email us for government room reservations
***NOTICE ABOUT THIRD PARTY HOTEL BOOKING***
Third party booking agencies such as “Exhibitor Housing Services” or “Travel Partner International” may contact you claiming that the hotel is almost sold out and that they can reserve rooms for you that are more discounted than our group rate – this is NOT TRUE. If someone other than our team at EventfullyYourz contacts you to book your hotel room or indicates the rooms are almost sold out, it is advised that you do not provide them with your credit card and contact us immediately at FLAGGL@eventfullyyourz.com or call 844-887-6477.
Registration Closes September 11th
This year’s conference is expected to host a cross section of attendees from various industry institutions throughout the state of Florida and will include general sessions, keynote addresses, breakout sessions and networking opportunities with other colleagues and SBA officials. We are currently in the process of forming the agenda and will provide updates regularly as speakers and sessions are confirmed. Download the Conference Info Package for more details. Some topics from our 2018 conference agenda included:
- SBA 504 Case Studies
- Building your Brand and Communication in the Digital Age
- Creating an Effective SBA Lending Team
- Credit Underwriting
- Closing Best Practices
- Export Lines/Cap Lines and USDA Loans
- Strategies for Protecting your Guaranty
- How to Grow your Pipeline & Exceed your Production Goals
Registration Closes SEPTEMBER 11th 5pm EST – Don’t miss it!
Attendee Registration – $499 until September 11th
Government Employees – $299.00
Non-Sponsoring Non-Lender – $749.00
Spouse/Guest Ticket – $100.00 (includes Welcome Reception & TopGolf Event)
Welcome Reception Only Ticket – $50.00 (available June 1st if tickets remain)
TopGolf Only Ticket – $75.00 (does not include transportation for non-conference attendees; available June 1st if tickets remain)
*Note that attendee registrations are only refundable through August 18th. Substitutions are always accepted. Should the conference be cancelled or postponed due to weather or other unforeseen events outside FLAGGL control, refunds may not be provided. Download the Conference Info Package for more details.
About the Venue
Situated on 500 meticulously manicured acres, the JW Marriott luxury resort offers shuttle service to Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® and Universal Orlando®, so you can explore the area before or after the conference. Enjoy a memorable meal at one of the seven renowned restaurants serving everything from upscale Italian to authentic sushi to farm-to-table American cuisine. Indulge in a massage or facial at the award-winning three-story spa. Retreat to luxurious guest rooms boasting plush bedding, LCD TVs, elegant marble bathrooms and inspiring views of the lush Florida scenery.
- Wednesday, 9/18 2:00-5:00 pm Exhibitor Check-In
- Wednesday, 9/18 2:00-7:00 pm Attendee Check-In
- Wednesday, 9/18 2:00-4:50 pm Pre-Conference Training Workshops**
- Wednesday, 9/18 5:30-7:00 pm Welcome Reception
- Thursday, 9/19 7:30-8:30 am Breakfast with Exhibitors
- Thursday, 9/19 8:30-10:00 am Welcome Session
- Thursday, 9/19 10:00-10:20 am Break with Exhibitors
- Thursday, 9/19 10:20-11:00 am Industry Updates
- Thursday, 9/19 11:15-12:15 pm Breakout Sessions
- Thursday, 9/19 12:30-1:45 pm Keynote Luncheon
- Thursday, 9/19 2:00-3:00 pm Breakout Sessions
- Thursday, 9/19 3:00-3:20 pm Break with Exhibitors
- Thursday, 9/19 3:30-4:30 pm Update from Trade Associations
- Thursday, 9/19 5:30-5:45 pm Buses Leave for Evening Reception*
- Thursday, 9/19 6:00-8:30 pm Evening Reception*
- Thursday, 9/19 8:30-9:00 pm Buses Return to Hotel
- Friday, 9/20 7:30-9:00 am Breakfast with Exhibitors
- Friday, 9/20 8:30- 9:00-12:00 pm Closing Session – “The New SOP” & “Hot Topics from OCRM”
Download the Conference Info Package for more details.
*Thursday Night’s Social & Networking Event – Tickets Available for Purchase
Instead of the usual “Hotel Party”, we are taking everyone to an offsite location for our Thursday night reception. Join us at one of Orlando’s newest and trendiest spots – TopGolf. This reception is for EVERYONE – not just golfers and includes transportation, food, drinks and fun games and networking. Cost is only $30 for conference attendees – Purchase your Ticket HERE.
**Pre-Conference Training Workshops
Attend one of the multiple training workshops available prior to the conference. Our Wednesday training workshops ticket includes THREE workshop sessions on Credit Memorandum Requirements, The SBA…Loans and a Whole Lot More, and Credit Analysis. All for one price of $49 for conference attendees ($99 for non-conference attendees). Click here to register (if you’re already registered for the conference, choose the “Pre-Conference Training Only” ticket; otherwise you can add it onto your conference registration ticket later in the registration process). A NAGGL Training class is also available – Click HERE for details.
We have TWO EXHIBIT BOOTHS REMAINING – only available through 8/20. Download the Conference Info Package for more details. Sponsorships are not refundable and payment must be received before recognition can be awarded. Click Here to Sponsor